It is the policy of our school to encourage all children to wear uniform. The children look so smart! It enables them to develop a true sense of identity and belonging and hopefully makes life easier for parents not having to worry about what your child is going to wear.
- Grey trousers, skirt or pinafore dress
- Grey shorts in the warmer months
- White polo shirt
- Red sweatshirt, jumper or cardigan
- Grey tights, grey or white socks
- Black shoes – not trainers
- Red and white checked dress in the warmer months
- White tee shirt
- Black shorts
- Pumps for inside (velcro fastening)
- Trainers for outside
- Track suit for winter weather
- Named draw string bag for kit
At Beckbury we encourage all our children to wear our school colours for P.E. The School participates in a number of sport competitions throughout the year and loans kit to those competing.
The school has a range of good quality school uniform available to order, personalised with our school logo, including sweatshirts, cardigans, polo shirts, reversible zipped jackets, caps and book bags. These can be ordered from our school uniform supplier 'Lads and Lasses' (please see link below).